A Great Grasp Of Life
And What It Is
Randy Crain

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Randy Crain"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: Friday, July 28, 2000 3:44 PM

Thanks for your letter. I will post it both in the Letters section and among the de-conversion stories.

I was born at 2223 on November 23, 1956, in Marin County, California -- or so the documents state. My name on the original record was Baby Boy Main.

And yes, I have discussed with Robert Anton Wilson the incidence of the number 23 in my birthdate and time.