I Want To Do
Something Very Active
Eugene Khang

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Kyung-mook Kang"
Subject: Re: WebRing_Blurb
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 2:37 AM

The most important work is separation of state and church. This is why I do not try to convert anyone, but allow everybody to make their own mistakes. Then, since I am not trying to convert anyone, they have reason to trust me, to listen to my separationist arguments, and (perhaps) join in stopping the madmen who want to (for example) post the Jewish Ten Commandments in public school classrooms.

Visit our Web Guide to find links to separationist organizations, both religious and secular.