The 'Real'
Ten Commandments
Peter

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: Re: Ten Commandments
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 4:23 PM

The Bible thumpers don't thump the Bible, but cram their own agendas and call it the Bible.

Besides, only if and only if we could verify the accuracy of the Bible would we rightly talk about "real" Commandments as opposed to other ones. Ah, but the contrary happens to be the case: every time I open it up I am reminded of itisdlfs Our only point was that according to the tale, there are two different versions; thus, we have a discrepancy in what is alleged to be the perfect "Word of God."

And they want this posted on the school-room wall to promote truthfulness, among other things.