From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Jamic"
Subject: Re: web site
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 8:43 PM

This is very hard to follow, in part because it is based upon the presupposition that the Bible should be taken seriously.

I have yet to find a good reason to believe the Bible.

I do appreciate your sentiments on organized religion and separation of state and church, though.

We present this letter precisely as we received it.

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Jamic"
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2000 3:07 AM