From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: Re: YO GONNA BURN IN HELL!
Date: Saturday, June 17, 2000 1:16 PM

If there really is a hell, we're all in big trouble -- not because of the hell, but because of the god who would even create a hell.

If there really was a god, she wouldn't need to invent a hell. Any god who would create a hell is not a god, but a demon.

Think about it!

From: "Aracnet Support" <support@aracnet.com>
To: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: Re: Fw: YO GONNA BURN IN HELL!
Date: Saturday, June 17, 2000 2:34 PM

As you can see by the headers:

The origin of this message was not here, but from what looks to be a connection in the UK. The fact that it has your return address means that the mail server they used to send the message is not properly secured - it's allowing users to send mail from domains they do not have authority for.

If you'd like to contact the administrators of the originating mail server about this email, their website is http://www.pol.co.uk/ and their abuse report address appears to be abuse@theplanet.net.

-Majid