Does Atheism Reject
The 'Supernatural'?
Tim Andrews

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Tim Andrews"
Subject: Re: PA-viaWhatisPositiveAtheism
Date: Thursday, February 11, 1999 8:19 PM

We would call you an atheistic agnostic, atheistic in the sense that you have no god belief, agnostic because you don't know if there is a god (or, in your case, the supernatural).

I toyed with this very question in a recent column called "Reflections On The 'A' Word" but don't know the answer to this very semantical question.

Note: This question got further attention in a letter called "FAQ Section Misrepresents Pantheism and got full treatment in the letter called "Atheists, The Paranormal, And The Supernatural Damon Bennett."