From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Matthew D. Combs"
Subject: Re: STRONG EVIDENCE FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE
Date: Friday, March 12, 1999 11:05 AM

I already responded to this one. Please don't send it again!

P.O. Box 16811
Portland, OR 97292
http://www.positiveatheism.org/
editor@positiveatheism.org

"Is there an intelligent man or woman now
   in the world who believes in the Garden
   of Eden story? If you find any man who
   believes it, strike his forehead and you
   will hear an echo. Something is for rent."
            -- Robert Green Ingersoll

"A stupid man's report of what
   a clever man says is never accurate
   because he unconsciously translates
   what he hears into something
   that he can understand."
            -- Bertrand Russell

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Matthew D. Combs"
Date: Friday, March 12, 1999 5:13 PM

Plagiarized from whom?

Who's writings did I excerpt and claim as my own writing?

Tell me!

Evolution is a concept.

Does it follow, then, that god is a concept?

Ah, but I've been saying that all along!

Think what you want. It is not my goal, here, to change your mind. I did not write you, you wrote me.

Nevertheless, there comes a point where one has studied and thought and tested the same notion enough times, without positive results, that it becomes a waste of time to entertain the erroneous notion further.

Have a nice life.