From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Jonathan Garner"
Subject: Re: update!!! :Þ
Date: Monday, June 26, 2000 4:02 PM

Christ doesn't deny my existence because he can't: he doesn't exist.

Good for you!

Actually, we needn't go that far: we can safely ignore the claims of the Christians and trouble ourselves with more important matters.

Besides, ignoring the Christ claims is no great accomplishment.

I went to the nearby bar. They won't ostracize me for not drinking Budweiser or for liking Guinness and Jameson. They won't even grumble if I ask them to pour the Guinness slowly, like they do in Dublin.

They sure suckered him, didn't they?

And he turned around and suckered you!

Where else is a guy like that going to find a good-paying job? I'd do much better, financially, if I were stumping for Christ or if I were a New-Age (rhymes with "sewage") guru of some sort than I do with this endeavor.

Just tell me if he's raspberry or chocolate or something else. I don't have good enough senses to detect something that is not availing Himself to be detected. It's as if there's nothing there to detect at all! Since you tell me you can detect the existence of a god through your taste buds, then I want you to describe what He tastes like!