From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Grahn, Johan"
Subject: Re: The semantic dance of Pantheism
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 4:22 PM

My whole point in the Love-Jensen exchange was that because he says that he believes in a "god" (his quotation marks; his capitalization), he is, according to my understanding of the theism-atheism dichotomy implied by the "weak" definition for atheism, rightly called a theist.

While I'm not sure whether this observation has either been made or refuted before, I did come to this conclusion on my own, during the course of the Love-Jensen exchange.

Graphic Ruleyyyyy