Finding Fellow Atheists
On The Net
Jenny

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: Re: PA-via_Q_and_A:_Atheism_and_Outlook
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 1:59 PM

You have yet to receive religious SPAM only because you haven't been on AOL long enough. Believe me: it's out there. That's okay, though; AOL provides you with the "Delete" button for a reason. HotMail is so bad that they've included a function where you can delete your entire Inbox with one fell swoop-- because it's all SPAM! I have yet to give my HotMail address to anyone, but I get eight or ten SPAMs per day in my HotMail account. I wonder how anyone got my address!