From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Joe Glidden"
Subject: Re: via What is Positive Atheism?
Date: Saturday, November 27, 1999 4:09 PM

I'm not sure I understand how "love" (whatever that is) affects or influences "truth" (accurate information).

More basic still, is there or is there not a creator?

If you say there is a creator (who simply has not revealed itself), how do you know your information is accurate (since no creator has revealed itself)?

If you do not know (or, as is the case with your presentation, if we cannot know), then you are an atheist just like me, in that you lack a god belief.

Furthermore, is there any (accurate) information that requires us (or even prompts us) to posit the existence of a creator? I have not encountered any "gaps" that require that we posit any creator; thus, I don't believe.