From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Rhonda Dodson"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 3:09 AM

Atheism is simply the lack of a god-belief. That's all. The only thing atheism has going for it is the absence of faith in "God" and the supernatural (which I find to be a great benefit -- having been in both positions).

Positive Atheism, as we use it, is a proactive ethic based primarily upon self-consistency and the knowledge that this is anybody's only crack at life.

I don't understand your comment about the "fair-haired poster child for atheists." Is this supposed to be a slur of some sort, or can you put together a legitimate complaint against either Smith or what he has written?