Your Religion Of Atheism
Walt

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Walt"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2000 10:24 AM

Where did you learn the English language?

The lack of religion is not a religion.

Your abuse of English, for the purpose of hurling abuse upon me, is nothing short of patent dishonesty.

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Walt"
Date: Sunday, January 16, 2000 5:19 PM

Sir:

In your attempts to degrade atheists, you accuse us, who lack faith, of having faith; you accuse us, who worship nothing, of worshiping; you accuse us, who lack religion, of being religious.

We don't buy your ploy -- or, for that matter, anything else you have to say.

Seeking to retain our dignity, we insist that you leave us alone and stop writing.