God Loves You
With All His Heart
The McElyea 4

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "The McElyea 4"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2000 8:59 PM

This is a bold claim. You're on! I challenge you to convert me to Christianity!

This is a strange god: he has a heart, and he loves with it. Does he also have a penis? If so, what does he use it for?

And, if the Christian god loves me, then why does the Christian Christ condemn people to burn in hell forever just for disagreeing with him.

I don't understand. Please elaborate.

I was raised not believing in the Christian god: this does not square with my experience.