Speedy Death 2 U
Regan Lowery

Graphic Rule

From: "Death To Clinton" <death2clinton2@hotmail.com>
To: editor@positiveatheism.org
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:11:28 MST
Actually, I'm tired of your lies and thoughtless, knee-jerk bigotry, and
have set up a filter to block your e-mail.

FRANKLY IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE AND LACK OF CIVILITY
AND LACK OF MANNERS. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU
A SPEEDY DEATH

http://profiles.msn.com.

Graphic Rule

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: regan lowrey <drlowrey@excite.com>
To: editor@positiveatheism.org
Subject: SPEEDY DEATH 2 U

Actually, I'm tired of your lies and thoughtless, knee-jerk bigotry, and
have set up a filter to block your e-mail.

FRANKLY IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE AND LACK OF CIVILITY
AND LACK OF MANNERS. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU
A SPEEDY DEATH

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

Graphic Rule

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: regan lowrey <rclowrey@yahoo.com>
Subject: YOU are an asshole
To: editor@positiveatheism.org
Actually, I'm tired of your lies and thoughtless,
knee-jerk bigotry, and
                     have set up a filter to block
your e-mail.

                     FRANKLY IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR
LACK OF INTELLIGENCE AND LACK OF CIVILITY
                     AND LACK OF MANNERS. YOU ARE A
DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU
                     A SPEEDY DEATH

http://im.yahoo.com/

Graphic Rule

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:36:44 -0700 (PDT)