Positivist Centre
Opens In Brazil
Ângelo Torres

From:"angelo torres"
To: "Positive Atheism Magazine"<editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: New Instalations in Curitiba
Date: Sunday, August 20, 2000 8:33 PM

Fellow Companions:

The Positivist Centre of Parana, in the city of Curitiba, Parana State, Brasil, South America, will inaugurate its new bought installations and rooms. It will be next September 7, Thursday, the Brasilian Independence Day. The official meeting will be held at 7 PM. Debate sessions will happen in the following days, 8, 9 and 10, under agnostic/positive/skeptic/humanistic/atheist perspective.

THE ADDRESS:

Please invite your members and friends to this event.

IMPORTANT: Some adepts of the positivist movement believe that we, humanists, ethicals, atheists, agnostics, seculars, skeptics are in the same point of view, unless of very secondary differences. Many of the divergences stay in mere semantic, significance of words and in the lack of contact and information among the many fellows in the same faith in liberty of conscience, of religion, faith in the scientific knowledge,in the world fraternity, in the pacific era of industrial civilization. Therefore, we all must be in greater harmony. We in Brasil, operating meetings in Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba and Porto Alegre, may organize associate chapters of your entity. That is an important way do the progress of our commom aims.

Contact us: