From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Bapu" <webmaster@vijayawada.com>
Subject: Re: Atheism_in_India
Date: Saturday, December 30, 2000 6:48 PM

The last time I spoke with Lavanam, over two years ago, he was hoping, eventually, to get a website, but did not foresee one any time soon. Since then, the phone number I had for him has stopped working. The only way I know of to contact him is through the postal mail.

Next week, I will be putting together about a dozen collections of all the back-issues of our magazine to send to, among other groups, American Atheists. I have promised to send a set to Atheist Centre, and to send them updates every six months, but to do this is quite expensive, and I support this endeavor with a meager disability pension plus a few scattered donations for magazine subscriptions.

With your letter, I have decided to include Atheist Centre in our next list of those to receive back-issues, and perhaps to print out a copy of the entire Atheism in India section of our website for him. Since Lavanam has given us permission to be one (of perhaps several) official web presences for Atheist Centre, I would hope that we would be the first to hear about it should Lavanam finally climb aboard the Internet community.

I will post this letter in our Letters section [because it is one of our busiest sections] and will place links to vijayawada.com in both our India sections and in the Regional section of our Web Guide.