Satan Is Laughing
At U Fools
Phyllis Seliner

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "PHYLLIS SELINER" <phyllis@iol7.com>
Cc: <abuse@integrity.com>; <postmaster@integrity.com>
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 8:02 AM

Postmaster:
Please forward this to the abuse team; this is informational only.

Please send no more abusive material to our domain.

We are an anti-discrimination organization, and we take all expressions of bigotry against atheists very seriously.

If you cannot be polite and write in a respectable manner, we will ask your server's abuse team to filter your e-mail account.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!

= = = = = =   = = = = = =   = = = = = =

1. Explain to me how evolution contradicts the first law of thermodynamics.

2. Explain to me how evolution contradicts the second law of thermodynamics.

I'll bet you can't even state the first and second laws of thermodynamics, much less explain them. You certainly cannot show how the theory of evolution violates these laws because one of the most striking facts about the theory of evolution is that it fits right in with both laws in remarkable harmony.

3. List for me all the evolutionists who think that we came from rocks.

(Name for me any evolutionist who teaches that we came from rocks!)

4. Explain how evolution makes it not wrong to kill humans.

You see? It is you who are lying to me! You have misrepresented the laws of thermodynamics and you have lied about what evolutionists teach. You also portrayed us as evil -- killers -- just because we accept the theory of evolution as the most likely explanation for human origins!

Not only that, it was the piltdown man which was a hoax, not the Nebraska man!

Go ahead and believe whatever things you want to believe (whatever those little Jack T. Chick comic books tell you to believe, I guess). We don't care what you believe or why. But please do so within the privacy of your own imagination and leave us alone. The point of this website is not to argue about God or evolution but to combat the bigotry which we atheists endure at all levels of our existence. We don't understand why anybody would be as spiteful as you have been in this letter, but we don't have to understand it, because our job is to combat it.

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: <WebMaster@integrityonline7.com>
Cc: <phyllis@iol7.com>
Subject: Abusive e-mail from IOL: request for filter
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 8:37 AM

POSTMASTER:
Please forward this to the Integrity Online Abuse Team:

We are an organization dedicated to fighting bigotry and expressions of hatred toward people who are not religious. Hatred toward atheists and other non-Christians is very widespread in the United States. This problem is particularly fierce against atheists, who are, as a class, more widely and viciously despised even than even homosexuals.

Thus, we, as an anti-bigotry group, are forced to take any and all expressions of bigotry and hatred leveled against us very seriously.

Below and attached are two e-mails we received from the Integrity Online domain. We responded to the first with a request to stop (and CCed a copy to your webmaster for informational purposes only).

Now that the hateful e-mail continues (and the spitefulness escalates), we must request that a filter be placed on the account
     phyllis@iol7.com
so that no more e-mail from that account can reach any address within the positiveatheism.org domain.

If I have not heard from you within one week, I will follow up with a telephone call.