Conflicting Ideologies
In A Relationship
Marc Czajkowski

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Marc Czajkowski"
Subject: Re: Positive Atheism, Cliff's Writings
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:27:01 -0000

I was in a similar relationship about five years ago, and it disintegrated for regular reasons, not over the religion. I was in a relationship with a woman who eventually came over to atheism, but that disintegrated for regular reasons as well. I think the only real problem would be what to teach the kids. If you're both liberal about your position, this should not be a problem; but if one or both of you are fundamentalistic in your position, this could pose a problem between you. To me, the fundamentalism is the problem, not the theism. Also, there are such things as fundamentalist atheists.