Bush: Are They Religions
Or 'Social Entrepreneurs'?
Duval Cellai

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Duval Cellai"
Subject: Re: Exec Order Just Signed By Bush
Date: Monday, January 29, 2001 6:33 PM

If I could live without my income, which is conditioned on me remaining a United States resident, I'd ask you to take me with you. In lieu of that, I can only hope that it doesn't fly (Clinton's health plan flopped), that it gets shouted down in the courts (perhaps to the point where the churches who receive money are ordered to give it back), or that this will last only four years or less.