Have Your Testicles
Dropped Yet?
Joseph Bianchi

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: <abuse@hotmail.com>
Cc: <joeyboone59@hotmail.com>
Subject: Fw: wha da ...?
Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 5:11 PM

ABUSE TEAM:

Please place a filter on the account
     joeyboone59@hotmail.com
so that no more of this person's patently abusive e-mail reaches any address within the
     positiveatheism.org
domain.

To: <editor@positiveatheism.org>
Subject: RE: CST25883647ID - Fw: wha da ...?
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2001 1:48 AM

Hello editor,

Thank you for writing to MSN Hotmail.

I appreciate your bringing this matter to our attention. I have closed the account you reported in accordance with the Hotmail Terms of Service (TOS). It is a strict violation of the TOS for our members to send objectionable material of any kind or nature using our service.

You can view our rules and regulations at:

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/dasp/hminfo_shell.asp?content=tos