Dancing Beaver Deity
Jumps For Positive Atheism
Martin Burn

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Martin Burn" <martin@english-atheist.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Hi there!
Date: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 10:12 AM

No prob. There is nothing wrong with linking to anybody's site -- it's just mirroring that you need permission to do. Without looking at your site for why you'd think I'd hesitate, I'd say that if I did have a problem with anybody linking to my site, it would show only that I took myself way too seriously.

Hubert, The Amazing Dancing Beaver DeityHubert, The Amazing Dancing Beaver DeityHubert, The Amazing Dancing Beaver DeityHubert, The Amazing Dancing Beaver DeityHubert, The Amazing Dancing Beaver Deity

Back from visiting that link: Okay, I spent three or four hours on your site last week, and sent the URL out to a bunch of my friends. Thanks!

Added: August 21, 2001

Later: