How Can I Find
Atheist Groups In My Area?
Don Lehane

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Don Lehane"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: Friday, March 09, 2001 11:15 PM

We have a list in our Web Guide under Local. In it, are some search engines and larger lists, as well as all the local groups we know of. The big organizations are listed in the main Web Guide section under Atheism.

I try to keep up with the groups; however, since I'm not group-oriented, but rather seek to serve individuals who don't belong to groups, maintaining a list of groups is not my highest priority.

If someone wanted to do the work to maintain such a list, I'd be more than happy to post it and any updates, and pay the freight for web space and upload traffic. But I could dust an entire evening and barely make a dent in an attempt to list all the groups that are out there.

So, if someone points a group out, I'll list it, and that's as far as I can go with that one.