From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Somebody"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 7:24 PM

1. How do you know this? Please describe to me what steps you took to come to this conclusion.

2. How can I independently verify that what you're telling me is true? In other words, how can I distinguish between you and so many Sai Babas or David Koreshes or John Bradshaws or a Pat Robertsons?

3. Why would you want to tell me about this in the first place? Are you so superior to me that you feel justified in approaching me, uninvited, and straightening me out on this matter?