From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Connie Matsui, Girl Scout National President" <cmatsui@girlscouts.org>
Subject: In Support of Inclusiveness
Date: Monday, June 04, 2001 9:32 AM

If they would discriminate against atheists, could tough times for homosexuals be that far behind?

We support your moves to keep the Girl Scouts' integrity impeccable.

P.O. Box 16811
Portland, OR 97292
http://www.PositiveAtheism.org/
editor@positiveatheism.org

"My conclusion is that there is no reason to
     believe any of the dogmas of traditional
     theology and, further, that there is no
     reason to wish that they were true. Man,
     in so far as he is not subject to natural
     forces, is free to work out his own destiny.
     The responsibility is his, and so is the
     opportunity."
        -- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970),
           "Is There a God?" (1952)

"The legitimate powers of government extend
     to such acts only as are injurious to others."
        -- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
           "Statute for Religious Freedom"