From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Callow Family"
Subject: Re: WebMaster:_Positive_Atheism_Index
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:42 PM

Huh?

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Callow Family"
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:43 PM

If you wish to have a discussion, I suggest speaking clearly, in English, and not start off with vague accusations.

Added: June 13, 2001

Okay, now we get down to business -- with a letter that was actually received on June 13, 2001.

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Callow Family"
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 3:11 AM

What documents?

Added: June 13, 2001

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Callow Family"
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 6:10 PM

Atheism is the absence of a belief in deities. What is there to prove?

Added: June 15, 2001

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Callow Family"
Date: Friday, June 15, 2001 3:47 AM

Irrational? (To say nothing of your last statement.)

However, I have no reason to believe your claim that gods exist, therefore I lack that belief. I am not the one making the claim, you are; so I have nothing to prove, you do. I am not saying that gods do not exist, I am simply not believing your claim that gods exist.

Even if I couldn't prove your claim to be false (were that even my goal), that would not automatically make your claim true. You cannot disprove my claim that an invisible green leprechaun lives under my Chicago Cubs cap. Does that leprechaun therefore exist? No.

You are the one who is being irrational, because you refuse to accept the rules of logic, making up your own rules as you go along and expecting the rest of us to go along with your illogic.

You are also being dishonest in that you demand that I prove a claim that I never made.

Added: June 15, 2001

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Callow Family"
Date: Friday, June 15, 2001 6:38 PM

I don't understand what you were trying to say (I suggest writing in English next time).

But I will reiterate that since I am not claiming anything about gods, I have nothing to prove.

Added: June 16, 2001

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Callow Family"
Date: Saturday, June 16, 2001 7:40 PM

And I still don't understand what you're saying. Speak English, please!

Perhaps you do well to go to school instead of listening to Evangelical videos.