Rev. Pat Robertson:
'Bible Advocates Genocide'
Frank Kirschner

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Frank Kirschner"
Subject: Re: Pat Robertson Quote
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 1:13 AM

There is a genocide section in our Big List of Scary Robertson Quotations page. I don't know if this is the particular quotation you're looking for, though, but it is quite sobering to know that such a powerfully influential man teaches his followers that God says it's okay to kill those whose religious beliefs differ from yours.