From: Eoin Lawless
To: Positive Atheism
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001
Subject: its cool how you help people

You may not know me, but i know you, I know when you sit down and when you rise up, I am familiar with all your ways, Even the hairs on your head are numbered

For you were made in my Image, in me you live and move and have your being, for you are my offspring.

I knew you even before you were conceived. I chose you when i planned creation. you were not a mistake, for all your days are written in mt book.

I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live, you are fearfully and wonderfully made, I have been misrepresented by those who do not know me....john 8 41-44.I am not distant and angry, but i am the complete expression of love 1 john 4:16

And it is my disire to lavish my love on you, simply because you are my child and i am your father,

IF you seek me with all your heart you WILL find me, i am able to do for you more than you could imagine, when you are broken hearted i am close to you,

I am your fatherand I love you even as I love my son Jesus for in jesus my love for you is reveald. jesus died so that you and i could be reconciled, his death is my ultimate expression of love for you, I gave up every thing I loved that i might gain your love..and nothing will ever seperate you from my love again, my question is......... will you be my child,I AM waiting for YOU..

Hey bro even though you dont beleive, please read this because you may not beleive in God but these things are still true he love,s you regardless of what you ever do, Or think of him. these are all verses in the bible I only put a few references after 2 of the verces but if you wont all of them please e- mail me on lower case
[withheld]@hotmail.com
and dont worry i am not an old boring priest dude im only 21 and live in new zealand south auckland, and have only become i christian in last year, bro dont look at any man on this plannets representation of who god is because there is a lot of false christions.just in your own heart just ask him you dont have to go to a church to find God, not that he proberly will be there, as most churches need to come back to holy spirit. Bro the God I know personally, is a powerfully God who raises people from the dead heals the sick, performs miricals gold dust apears in our church, people are having 3d visions and all sorts. Because according to the bible these are the things that are surposed to be happeng in church, but the devil attacks the chucrh the most because we are the gratist threat to him, so thats why “the church” is so screwed up at the moment. but that is gonna change soon. as this generation x is prophercised about in the bible, because we have been labled by the world as real bad and that, but thats how god works he uses the least likley in the worldy veiw to use .any way cool bro hope you have a cool day and I hope i did not up set your day laterz feel free to reply even if its a bad email its all good and i will respect you veiw.

From: “Positive Atheism”
To: “Eoin Lawless”
Date: Monday, July 02, 2001

You may not know me, but i know you, I know when you sit down and when you rise up, I am familiar with all your ways, Even the hairs on your head are numbered.

There is a special ward on the second floor of the prison for so-called Peeping Toms and other voyeuristic perverts. When the elevator stops there during Med Call, the cop calls out, “Second floor: lingerie, bedwetters!”

And it is my disire to lavish my love on you, simply because you are my child and i am your father,

Yes, fortunately our society has finally begun to deal sternly with those who “lavish” unwanted advances upon unwitting subjects (especially children). The place for them, like I said, is on the second floor. At least that’s where it was when I was working in a related field, though my clients (etc), convicted criminal drug addicts, generally resided on the eighth through tenth floors.

Cliff Walker
“Positive Atheism” Magazine