How Stupid Can You Get,
There, Spanky?
Michael Routh

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "BellSouth Abuse Team" <abuse@bellsouth.net>
Cc: "Michael Routh" <merouth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thursday, July 05, 2001 4:29 AM

July 4, 2001: 9:00 P.M. PDT
BellSouth Abuse Team:

Please place a filter on the account
     merouth@bellsouth.net
so that no more of this person's bigoted, patently abusive e-mail (attached and below) can reach any of the following domains:
     positiveatheism.org
     positiveatheism.net
     positiveatheism.com

As a publication serving nonbelievers -- one of the most widely despised and viciously persecuted people groups in human history -- we have developed a policy of insisting that the originating ISP respond to any and all gratuitously bigoted communications sent to any of our domains (listed above) from an account at that ISP.

If we have not heard back from you in two business days, we will begin making telephone calls to (770) 522-4040 in order to find out what BellSouth.net is doing to prevent this individual from using the BellSouth.net e-mail system to further menace the volunteers serving our organization.