All Contradictions
Would Be Eliminated
Michael Boyle

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Michael Boyle"
Subject: Re: FORUM_My_De-Conversion_Story_9371
Date: September 20, 2001 5:31 PM

We still aim our vitriol only at fundamentalism, and then only at intrusive, exploitative, and dangerous expressions of it. To go on an indiscriminate rampage, gratuitous lashing out against all expressions of religion, would only discredit any of the more valid messages we may have.

It's one thing to see it for yourself, but it's another thing altogether to be able to communicate this to others.