'Here's Some Of
Your Atheist Garbage'
Ron Hacker

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Ron Hacker"
Subject: Re: Sign Me Up For Your E-Mail List!
Date: December 10, 2001 2:48 PM

We get many compliments from believers, some saying that their fellow believers ought to read it, and others who (like us) say that we all must simply learn to get along, that the god-question is a silly reason to get into a fight. We, at one time, had an official pastor, but I haven't heard from him in a while. He's probably watching from the sidelines. He still takes the e-list.

Meanwhile, this thing is for atheists, not theists. We have nothing to say to theists and no desire to "straighten them out," as they say.