From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Warrren Smith"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: January 20, 2002 3:17 PM

Ay! I looked for myself in that thing over a year ago! Wha-happen? Great to hear from you nonetheless!

We'll accept this as an honorary entry in the book, which is on our "to purchase" list (soon as I recover, financially, from two moves in as many months) for possible mining for our Big List of Quotations. (Thus, if you have a URL for the book, any quote we grab from it gets a secondary source with link! We'd also gladly accept, as quotes submissions, any that were left on your cutting-room floor, so to speak, also with a link to the book, if you wish.)

As for labels, I am a man. Only in the context of distinguishing myself from theists am I an atheist. (See: "To Symbolize That Which Is Not?" and "Atheism: But A Small Part.")