From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Bob Howard"
Subject: Re: All Men are Created
Date: January 25, 2002 1:31 AM

You too? Join the club!

The up-side of the situation is that you get to watch from a distance: we live here!

Seriously, what we're trying to do here is what you've already accomplished over there. How can we encourage the people of the United States to laugh characters such as this right out the door? Any suggestions as to how we can initiate such change?