From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "James Call"
Subject: Re: Laughingstock Creationism Bill -- In Me Own Back Yard!
Date: January 26, 2002 4:55 PM

Yes, as I mentioned, this one was just for fun and just for practice. I've intended to lay down how to write letters for stuff like this because I keep getting asked about how to do this. And I'll do this again, although writing letters is something I've always taken for granted. Perhaps I take it for granted because that's what we always did in our family: we wrote letters. At least we always said something when we saw that something was up. So since (I guess) some aren't familiar with this and many other aspects of activism, I intend to spend some time and effort going over the basics of activism and how to get things done and how to make yourself heard. I may not think too much of the group scene, but we are a social class and we can, as a force though not necessarily together, get a lot more done than most of us would even dream. I've seen it happen. Some of it can be done just by doing it and other things just simply happen and gaud does knee van no how!

No way to win friends and influence people, I know, but with friends like that, who needs influence?