The "studies" that he uses in trying to establish the medical benefits of faith have each been countered by other studies which show the flaws of the initial studies.

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Laura Cooley"
Date: February 24, 2002 12:01 PM

I can't help you. My attempt to search comes up empty. Meanwhile, you give me absolutely no information as to where this alleged quotation comes from, who said it, its context, etc. There are over 124 megabytes of material on this web site, and I don't have the time to properly maintain what I already have posted, much less track down genuine mysteries such as links, titles, author, and things of that sort.

Six-and-a-half years of service
    to people with no reason to believe