Turning The Tables
On Atheist Spouting
Unsubstantiated Drivel
Carey

Atheism is a gift for those who are conscious

every person in the world was stripped of there blind faith.

So many people don't commit horrible act's solely for fear of going to hell.

It is a sad fact, but a true one, the illusion of atheists that the world would be a better place without religion is completely false, sorry.

But I still have faith ...

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Carey"
Subject: Re: Email 8772
Date: October 22, 2001 11:55 PM

Hey! I didn't want to overwhelm the poor guy! Okay? I even do this for theists when they're at least being cordial about it: I let lots of stuff go by with them, too! I did grab what I thought was the most important point and address it (notice I'm not doing this to his most glaring error). Also note that this latest batch of e-mail I posted features more than a few atheists who got me up on the wrong side of the bed

Oh, and you forgot to point out his spurious apostrophe in act's which is not indicating grammatical ownership.