From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "josette"
Subject: Re: Student Atheist Club Meets Resistance
Date: August 13, 2002 10:16 AM

We are atheists, not occultists. Occultists hold a metaphysical world-view that involves the supernatural, whereas almost all atheists are entirely materialistic in our metaphysical world view, seeing no supernatural whatsoever.

Some Christians are dishonest enough to teach that anybody who does not believe the way the Christians want them to believe is a demon worshipper! This is how so many people think that atheist are witches, etc.

The best place I think to learn about Wicca is the Witches' League for Public Awareness, out of Salem, Massachusetts (where the Christians killed numerous people accused of practicing witchcraft: another example of the greed that some forms of monotheism enforce upon us all). They will tell you, just as strongly, that they are not atheists, as we tell you we are not witches.

Seven years of service to people
    with no reason to believe