From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Arv Edgeworth"
Subject: Re: Your position
Date: November 25, 2003 2:40 AM

You conclude all this about what's going on inside the privacy of my own mind (and yet you don't even know me), all on the basis of our policy that we do not accept copyrighted material as submissions for posting!?

And what is this about people who have already made up their minds?

My, my my! I certainly did pick an entertaining gig, if not a productive one, didn't I?

"Set their heart against God"!? What's a "God"?

Eight years of service to people
    with no reason to believe
       fighting bigotry left and right
          that is,