I'd Accuse Any Others
Of Exaggerating
Tom

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Tom"
Subject: Re: Piles
Date: Friday, March 30, 2001 2:50 AM

Pedantic? Naw, it's all but a figure of speech, to me!

By "cover-to-cover in a single sitting," I mean that the book was with me on the bus and on the john until The City of Light floated off into The Final Frontier. It was the book I was reading at the time. I mean this as opposed to sitting in a chair and not even picking my nose until I was done. On two occasions, it was a cassette: one, a majestically read full version of the King James, and the other, a smarmy rendtion of the New International Version's New Testament (and I read the NIV's Hebrew Scriptures "by hand").