A World Government
Ruled the Ant-Christ
Daniel Guyewski

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Guyewski Daniel"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: September 13, 2003 4:22 AM

We are happy to see that the Christian religion still teaches its adherents to place faith before truth, and we are glad to see this being presented to the public in such a stunningly flamboyant manner as Jack Chick's admitted parroting of the propaganda from Maoist China. The perceived need (on the part of even a fraction of Christians) to go to these lengths to recruit new "souls" dramatizes, to those who care about truth, a clear and unmistakable warning sign that we ought to steer clear of the Christian religion, and that we especially ought to protect our children from its recklessly greedy influence. "By their fruits shall you know them."

Thanks for reminding our readers (and introducing our new readers) of the fine work our editors, researchers, and readers did in tracking down that Chick tract wherein Jack Chick himself admits that he's utilizing the insidiously coercive propagandizing techniques of the Communists. We need to be extra wary, particularly since Chick's and Hovind's propaganda is aimed directly at the minds of our children (not to mention the millions of voters who did not bother to educate themselves while Opportunity was still knocking).

Eight years of service to people
    with no reason to believe

Graphic Rule