From: "Positive Atheism Magazine" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: "Robert Turley"
Subject: Re: Positive_Atheism_Letters_Section
Date: March 17, 2004 3:10 PM

It's worse than that: In their eyes, you had announced that you were going to murder countless thousands of "suffering addicts" and "suffering alcoholics" by discouraging them from thinking that they need this (essentially) worse-than-useless "Program" (erected in order to gain control over certain elements of society). You would be accomplishing this by showing people that there is a better way -- or worse (for the perpetrators), that "The Program" is (essentially) the biggest fraud ever to hit Western Medicine.

Incidentally, the above is a patchwork of my opinion -- but not mine alone: the above is a patchwork consisting of opinion that I have fielded from licensed medical professionals, each holding a doctorate, and each making their remarks spontaneously, upon seeing for themselves just what is going on here. Of course you would expect to hear opinions such as this from advocates working for change in addiction care, but these opinions are from others, usually people who naïvely recommended a friend or loved one to the local "treatment" facility (quotation marks intentional: there's nothing to treat!).

Speaking of social advocacy, there are a number of options for you, although I am no longer in this field and cannot help you directly. Of course you want to read what I have to offer in our "Recovery Watch" section, every word of which is still pertinent today. It also has a section on how to recover (and how to remain enslaved, if that's what you want to do).

Shortest Graphic Rule

While you suffer through this brainwashing attempt, read my pamphlet, "The Chocolate Easter Beast," lauded by several as the most lucid expression of Jack Trimpey's Addictive Voice Recognition Technique. If you want to stay out of trouble with drugs and alcohol, it behooves you to go ahead and give them up for good. Too much is at stake, here. You would be much better off if you were facing a straight prison sentence with no involvement in "The Program" whatsoever (take my word that I mean this literally).

Do not fall for the "disease and powerlessness" myth of the Twelve Step religion: its goal is to enslave you to "The Program" for life, to turn you into an uncompensated recruiter for their multi-billion dollar enterprise labyrinth. Learn from my pamphlet and from Jack's Rational Recovery web site that you can (and should) stop putting that stuff into your body, and that doing so is literally effortless if you know the right head-game to play on yourself.

Transparent Spacer
Shorter Graphic Rule
Shorter Graphic Rule
Transparent Spacer

Here are the people I still respect in the field:

Other people and organizations:

Transparent Spacer
Shorter Graphic Rule
Shorter Graphic Rule
Transparent Spacer

I hope this helps and I certainly hope you can get out of your predicament without it costing you too much (either in money or from the flesh on your ass).

Eight-and-one-half years of service to