Evolutionists:
Pond Scum
[unsigned]

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: [unsigned]
Subject: Creation
Date: Thursday, July 8, 2004 4:04 PM

If there is no afterlife (and nobody has ever given me any valid reasons for thinking that there is such a thing), then your lot will be no different -- on the surface (pun intended).

If this letter is any indication, the crucial difference will be that I will have lived my life treating my fellow humans with far greater levels and degrees of dignity than you could hope to accomplish (if this letter is any indication).

If there is no afterlife, then what we did here on Earth -- what we left behind for those who survive us -- will be all that we "get to take with us" (as the old saying goes).

In any event, have a nice life, buddy! Okay? As far as I can tell, it's the only opportunity we get to exist as sentient beings, so have a good one.

Entering our 10th year of service
      to people with no reason to believe

Graphic Rule