How Did My Notes
Get On The Internet?
[name removed]

Graphic Rule

From: "Positive Atheism" <editor@positiveatheism.org>
To: [name removed]
Subject: Re: I went back over [title suppressed]
Date: August 13, 2004 03:33

I'm not sure I understand your question.

If you wrote the letter titled, "[suppressed]," then you submitted a Letter to the Editor of Positive Atheism Magazine. We wrote you a reply and then posted the entire exchange almost the same day it took place.

These things happen, sometimes, when you submit letters to magazines, webzines, TV and radio stations, newspapers, and the like. That's just the way it is.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, however; it's just a web page. Very few people sit around and put their own name into search engines.

Entering our 10th year of service
    to people with no reason to believe

Graphic Rule