Evolution Rules, Science Proves,
and Religion Fools!

Jeffrey Quillinan

From: “Jeffrey Quillinan
To: “Positive Atheism”
Date: October 2, 2006
Subject: Hello fellow atheists

Hello there,

I’m a fellow atheist just writing to share my maxim with you:

Evolution Rules, Science Proves, and Religion Fools!

The folks at the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) posted my maxim in their Freethought Today newspaper a few years ago. Just this morning I typed it into the google search engine and was surprised that the maxim can still be found at the FFRF website. I think it says it all in no uncertain terms.

Hope you like it. Great website! Keep up the good work. Positive Atheism Rules!

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Quillinan
aka Savanthar

From: “Positive Atheism”
To: “Jeffrey Quillinan
Date: October 5, 2006

Jeffrey,

Every so often a reader reveals to us that she or he is the origin of some well-known work or quip that has previously been assumed to be anonymous. Our most celebrated is the “Beer is Better Than Jesus” T-shirt of the early 1990s.

I shall post and link your letter with the others, then Google will point here, too. And we don’t delete letters!

Cliff Walker
www.positiveatheism.org