National Bible Week Poster
(suitable for framing)
There is much in the Bible against which every instinct of my being rebels, so much that I regret the necessity which has compelled me to read it through from beginning to end. I do not think that the knowledge which I have gained of its history and sources compensates
me for the unpleasant details it has forced upon my attention.
Download: PDF File for National Bible Week Poster
(two 8½×11 sheets)
Download: PDF File for National Bible Week Poster (one 11×17 sheet)
1. Download the PDF File (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader which is free)
(if you have an 11×17 printer download PDF File for 11×17 sheet)
If Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 is having trouble
viewing the PDF file within Internet Explorer, right-click
the LINK to the PDF file and choose Save Target As;
don't try to Save As from the document itself (won't go).
Here's Microsoft's Support File on this problem. We now
know that upgrading to Acrobat 5 fixes the problem.
If all else fails, write and ask us to e-mail the file to you.
2. Print the two 8½×11 proof pages (minimum 600 dpi recommended)
3. Tape proof pages together as shown in diagram below
4. Photocopy poster at a print or xerography shop onto 11×17 pages
(or photocopy or print single 8½×11 pages, then tape them together)
5. You may print and distribute poster as long as it remains unchanged
(sponsoring entity may add name, address, etc.)
6. Poster is undated: may be used year after year -- until this madness ends
7. Rights: Attention DocuMart, Kinko's or other copying center: Whoever wants to reproduce this work has our permission as long as no text is removed or altered. All material on this page is either copyright ©1999 by Cliff Walker or is in the public domain. There is room along the bottom or in the center margin for a sponsoring entity to place their name and address. We recommend vertically in the center margin as a single line, if printed directly to a 11×17 page.
8. Notice: "mirroring" of any work created for Positive Atheism is prohibited. We will pursue all violations that come to our attention. Permission to reproduce is granted for print media only, and is not extended to electronic reproduction and distribution, particularly that of "mirroring" our work on the Internet. Any work whatsoever needs but a single home on the Internet: not two, not ten, not fifty. As part of our effort to reclaim the work created for the Positive Atheism that has been stolen and posted on other web sites, we will pursue any and all instances of the "mirroring" of this or any other work created for Positive Atheism, whether created by PAM's publisher, editor, or writers, or whether created by others and given or loaned to PAM for her exclusive use. (We do not post works loaned or donated to us they are for our exclusive use: if somebody wrote it for PAM, you may not post it on your home page.)
-- Cliff Walker